Hello,

I have a panelMorph composed by several row/columns with different kind of
morphs.
What I would like to know is, what is the extent / size that I should use to
FULLY display this panel (without scrollbars).
Each time I ask for the extent of a panelMorph, it answers 50@40, whatever
what is inside. If you openInWorld you will have something very very small.
Is there a way to retrieve an extent with which the panel morph will be
'well' displayed (without having scrollbars everywhere)?

In other words, what I really want to know is:
Given two panelMorph, is there a way to say that one need more place than
the other to be displayed?