- globals behaviors (classes and traits) are managed (by default) in
kind of "light" serialization. Where we only serialize the global name
which means that the class has to be present in Smalltalk globals in the
image that you want to materialize.

You can change the default behavior and be able to completely serialize
a class/trait. But this is much more complicated and it is still work on
process (ClassBuilder is not your best friend).

Okay. I think all that is needed is a "safe mode" option when *de-serializing*, which would discard any non-light classes or global objects that appear in the stream.