Sorry, one more question. One you did seems to be a persistency strategy
for Pier, but I thought it was the import/export utility:

http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/blog/export-import

But it seems I was wrong. There is no way so that I can use that
import/export utility with Fuel also? does that require extra effort or
it can use what you did ?

What I did, had more to do with implementing a persistency strategy than with serialization. I took a persistency strategy I'd written, that was using SIXX, and changed it to use Fuel. The changes were very minor - just changed the serialize/deserialize methods.

I imagine doing the same for the import/export would be just as straightforward.

I'm planning to use Fuel for an import/export facility, but I'm trying to export only a portion of a kernel. Since a Pier kernel's objects are highly interconnected then it's a challenge. On the import side of things, one problem is that the transaction log with be voided (i.e. you would be able to reconstruct the kernel from the log - but maybe that's already a problem when you import a whole kernel).