Le 22/07/2011 10:02, Norbert Hartl a écrit :

Am 21.07.2011 um 20:29 schrieb Mariano Martinez Peck:

On Thu, Jul 21, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.duca...@inria.fr <mailto:stephane.duca...@inria.fr>> wrote:

    it depends on your scenario and when users do not use or use the
    tool differently you get different feedback.

Or even better: if noboy says anything in the last 6 months while
Pharo 1.3 was being developed/tested then we cannot do magic.
I am tired of saying that anything that YOU don't test, can be broken.

Seems I learned something today. I never understood TDD as "I develop,
YOU test" type of development. Thanks for clarifying.
:)
I would say something like "the pharo community develop AND test"
I don't know who has implemented this Time Profiler.
Now we can USE it for real, report and someone else can fix it and improve it.
This is how it works no ?
How can we ask newbies to contribute if this is not the case ?
How can we make the pharo community grow ?

Cheers
Alain

Norbert

    Stef