- Once again... I would LOVE to have a really working-out-of-the-box
multithreaded FFI with callbacks.
This is a MUST if Pharo wants to be business friendly.

- Unify the VMs. Have only ONE place where a single pharo user can go and
pickup a VM. Have ANOTHER place for those bleeding edge or experiment VMs.
This means merging gforge, jenkins, pharo website, pharo one click, etc.
In addition, we need a way to IDENTIFY a VM. So that when someone reports a
bug, we can exactly know which VM to reproduce it.

- Integrate Nautilus with RB. Nobody (ok, most of us) cannot work without
RB integration. Ok, integrations could live without that, but they
INTEGRATE. If you are DEVELOPING you cannot develop without RB. If nobody
will make OB to work in 1.4, then someone needs to integrate Nautilus with
RB, otherwise people will stick with 1.3 and never change.

- Make development really tools work in Pharo 1.4:  OCompletion, Shout

- Continue pushing Coral, Zinc, Ocean, DBXTalk, Fuel, Nautilus, etc.

- Maintain issue tracker: let's give Marcus a rest. This means tagging
issues, close them, validate, etc etc etc.

Cheers