Hi,

ObjectiveCBridge2 (John's one) should be working with latest builds... at least
I *think* it should be (the older bug was fixed... so if it does not works now
is probably because other reasons. I didn't check it since last six months, so
I don't know. Reason why I didn't check it? well... two reasons: nobody ask
for, so I assumed I was the only user (sorry if that's not true), and also, in
my work of mars/deimos I found several performace issues (most people will not
have it, but mars/deimos is very callback dependent) and objective-c callback
architecture was not enough, so I started to create (well... to finish, because
machinery was already there) a new objective-c bridge, based on Alien... it was
working (and the response times were incredible fast), but then came the new
FFI (not threaded) and I started migrating the alien objective-c bridge to the
new plugin... and well... that's not finished because time is never enough :)
I think in the long way the new plugin is the way to go, but for now we have
the bridge and it should work :)

So, as a summary: ObjectiveCBridge2 *should* be working, if anyone want to take
a look, I will be happy to help if there are any problems.

Cheers,
Esteban