On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 8:16 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <
marianop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys. I am trying to understand how to integrate this in the OpenDBX
> driver, but I am a little bit lost.
> First, I don't understand when this #byteArrayToSQLStringConverter is
> used. What is the bytearray and what is the string?  one is the database
> type and the other one is the inst var of one you your mapping class?

This is because the conversion is being done right now in glorp...  We are
already performing conversions in OpenDBX, but they are not platform
specific conversions, since we handle only ANSI conversions ;).

Maybe we can build a PostgreSQLOpenDBXDriver (?)