Am 15.11.2011 um 05:30 schrieb Guido Stepken:

> Hey, it's much simpler. I install, i look around what is new, has changed,
> and the Pharo dies. VM freezes, virtual machine crashes, whatever.
>
> So i simply uninstall and wait patiently for the next release.
>
> Ok?

It is ok for you. For everyone that would like to use pharo would do it in a
more systematic way. The person would probably tell which VM version he uses,
which image he downloaded, what he really did and especially what he did when
the problem ocurred. And the person would be able to tell if it was a freeze or
a crash.
As you are not after problem solving but after nagging it seems to work quite
ok.

Norbert