I think, programming, refactoring a peace of software has very much to do with
model theory, Löwenheim-Skolem theory (related to fixed point theorem).

Good programmers migrate code, addon's from one stable, consistent state to the
other. These "stable states" are expressed in release numbers.

What are you doing? Don't know!

regards, Guido Stepken