Sounds good.

BTW, the trend of popularity continues. This latest video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5GHRaIwCS4 has had 45 views since I put it up yesterday and the first video on that topic is now at 145 views (my most popular video took 2 months to get that many views). Once you get NBOpenGL and GLDisplay cross-platform, I suspect there will be a rather large number of OpenGL programmers testing how it works.

Games, GUI testing, algorithmic and other technical visualization. Cobalt/Croquet integration, etc. Lots of potential here.

L.