Hi Dimitris,

the Greek Google link does not work for me for some reason; maybe the shootout
server is down ... in any case I strongly doubt that the shootout benchmarks
(if that's where the link was supposed to point to) say anything about
productivity.

The other link is not what I was expecting, sorry. For one, the blog entry does
not really say anything about productivity. It is all about LOC, which is a
poor metric for productivity. The blog post certainly does not "prove that by
replacing java with python you can scale down developing time by 2-3x times",
to quote you. Having to write, say, 50 % of the LOC in no way means you need
half the time.

Staying tuned for more,

Michael