I started with a new image and loaded ConfigurationOfNativeBoost. But it's
still not working.

First I do a call to get a handle:

"UEnumeration* ucal_openTimeZones(UErrorCode * ec)"

self nbCall: #( void* ucal_openTimeZones_48( ICUErrorCodeNB* anErrorCode )
) module: 'libicui18n.dylib'

This call succeeds. I store the result in a subclass of NBExternalHandle
using the #value: class method.

In the second call I want to use the handle to retrieve the next element:

self nbCall: #( char* uenum_next_48(ICUEnumerationNB* aHandle, int* nil,
ICUErrorCodeNB* anErrorCode ) ) module: 'libicuuc.dylib'

But this call still causes the image to disappear. I think the nil and
errorCode arguments are all right. Is there something wrong with the first
argument?

Jan.