On 14 February 2012 22:59, Jan van de Sandt <jvdsa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I started with a new image and loaded ConfigurationOfNativeBoost. But it's
> still not working.
>
> First I do a call to get a handle:
>
> "UEnumeration* ucal_openTimeZones(UErrorCode * ec)"
>
> self nbCall: #( void* ucal_openTimeZones_48( ICUErrorCodeNB* anErrorCode ) )
> module: 'libicui18n.dylib'
>
> This call succeeds. I store the result in a subclass of NBExternalHandle
> using the #value: class method.
>
> In the second call I want to use the handle to retrieve the next element:
>
> self nbCall: #( char* uenum_next_48(ICUEnumerationNB* aHandle, int* nil,
> ICUErrorCodeNB* anErrorCode ) ) module: 'libicuuc.dylib'
>
> But this call still causes the image to disappear. I think the nil and
> errorCode arguments are all right. Is there something wrong with the first
> argument?

I cannot say precisely, because i don't see a code.. so lets see..

 UEnumeration* U_EXPORT2 ucal_openTimeZones     (       UErrorCode *    ec )

returns a pointer.
And you storing the pointer value to instance of ICUEnumerationNB

Now i guess that next function should take that  pointer value:

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.