Having talked about this many times earlier, i have now codified for the system
that has impediment to using toggle breakpoint, halts in polling methods,
kernel , system classes etc.. saving the file after any runtime execution of
Pharo..  I do have personally a stable env now with 1.3 on ubuntu but on
windows though a big improvement now, it still stack overflows more due to a
basic mistake no experienced small talker commits viz putting a halt in a
polling method, System classes etc.. , modifying a code that is invoked every
millisecond in say mouseDown: or the ilk.

What is needed is a very simple Pharo kernel, that has this safe mode on, which
disallows for a fresher the mistakes which bites....