We do need the spit n polish videos to project and go viral. Marketing
Pharo..!..  I believe this is true marketing...

Should appear as simple as these projects too, simple one pane view of code
that does magic on the other.. Pharo can do more than this..

Eg: Pick morpho - physics , render the most beautiful morphs one can, then
from one pane show the list of code, that modifies the state of morphs its
animation from the other, map code lines to some of the interaction on the
view when intervention is done there. May it not just be a update: /
changed: pair to chain the two...? Code on left generates a singleton view
on right and as you change code it reifies the objects on the right and
vice-versa with this dependency hook

I would release my experimental modules, that I will continue to work
towards code perfection, but will highlight the fun, ease and blur this
programming is hard for layperson aspect. This is more to do with the
pattern of learning most people have.

I would say a lot of marketing has already happened with Pharo video/
screencasts, its time some of the easy but its cool, with complete
aesthetics factored in, is put out for the viral effect. I will work
towards this.. !