Hello,

I'm not sure if it has been done before, but an image provisioning tool
would be cool. Imagine a window where you have different image profiles
(for example, one for Seaside, one for Aida, one for desktop apps), you
just click on it and it creates a minimal image with all the paquets you
need. And you can create other profiles by selecting a few Metacello
configurations.