And the version pushed will be +1 each time isn't it?

How do I put the same version to two places?

--
Philippe Back
"Helping you hit the top 3 outcomes you really want to achieve"

Mob: +32(0) 478 650 140 | Fax: +32 (0) 70 408 027 Mail:
p...@highoctane.be| Web:
http://philippeback.eu | Blog:
http://philippeback.be

High Octane SPRL