On Apr 25, 2012, at 12:17 AM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> Stef,
>
> Which is more important:
>
>  implementation or functionality?

functionality: how to store meta data of class or method. So far I do not see
why I need ston.

Now if you tell me that you need a textual serializer then this is another
story and scenario.
But this is not the one we need to store meta data of class and method.

I'm not that approximate to mix the two.

Stef