Hello all,

I've been happily using #handlesMouseWheel: and #mouseWheel until I had to
"ousource" parts of my Morph to a Submorph for layout reasons. The part which
shall respond to mouseWheel is no longer the Morph itself but a Submorph
thereof.

Of course this Submorph does not respond to mouseWheel, because all the wheely
stuff is defined at class level in its owner's class. So I thought I could
just tell this stupid little Moph to let its owner handle the mouse stuff. But
there does not seem to be a way to use on:send:to with mouseWheel.

Is there a way around this problem. Or is there another way to "just do
layout" whithout interfering with the event handling?

--
Martin