On Saturday, 5. May 2012 19:06:38 Martin Drautzburg wrote:
Sorry, that was a bit fuzzy.

My Morph is in a GeneralScrollPane. The GeneralScrollPane first sends
mouseWheel event to the scroller (my Morph). My Morph can scroll horizonally
infinitely and handles the horizontal scrolling itself. Its mouseWheel method
makes sure this only happens when the mouse is over it. Otherwise the event
remains unhandled and the GeneralScrollPane handles it and scrolls vertically.

Now I have another Morph (really just a plain Morph) in betwen. The scroller
again sends it a mouseWheel, but its just a plain Morph and it does not handle
it. The effect is that scrolling is always controlled by the scroll pane (i.e.
vertically). I cannot seem to tell the scroll pane: don't ask your scroller,
ask my Morph, nor can I tell this plain Morph: when someone asks you to handle
a mouseWheel, don't just say no, ask my Morph instead.

Of course I can just create another Morph Class which passes all events to its
owner. Is there anything more elegant?

--
Martin