It shows mouse-based navigation, buggy drag and drop, as well as keyboard navigation in the entire system, and a few things that are interesting to see : an empty System-Text package, for example.

It's done on the base one-click 2.0 image.

Thierry

Le 01/08/2012 21:31, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras a écrit :
yes, pleaseee

On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 4:18 PM, GOUBIER Thierry <thierry.goub...@cea.fr
<mailto:thierry.goub...@cea.fr>> wrote:

    I'll have to make one, and script a bit. I'll try tomorrow.

    A youtube thing would be Ok?

    Thierry
    De : pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
    <mailto:pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr>
    [pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr
    <mailto:pharo-project-boun...@lists.gforge.inria.fr>] de la part de
    Stéphane Ducasse [stephane.duca...@inria.fr
    <mailto:stephane.duca...@inria.fr>]
    Date d'envoi : mercredi 1 août 2012 20:11
    À : Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr
    <mailto:Pharo-project@lists.gforge.inria.fr>
    Objet : Re: [Pharo-project] [Preview] The Alternative Browser

    thierry do you have a video?

    Stef

    On Aug 1, 2012, at 2:05 PM, Goubier Thierry wrote:

     > Hi all,
     >
     > I'm happy to announce a prototype release of an alternative
    system browser for Pharo 2.0, at the following place :

     > http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Alt-Browser
     >
     > Beware, it's a preview; but it let you experiment with the
    following features :

     > * Reorganize / built a hierarchy of all packages, categories,
    classes and traits of the system.
     > * Drag and drop to reorganize : work partially.
     > * Tracks changes in other browsers (not all).
     > * Has context sensitive / selection sensitive menus
     > * Has an extensible command system : Other packages may add any
    level of menu (and keyboard shortcuts once I've managed to
    understand that part), to bring, say, all Nautilus/ OmniBrowser
    commands.
     > * Has a minimalistic GUI.
     > * Keyboard oriented navigation
     > * Spec-based !

     > Add the repository in Monticello :
    http://ss3.gemstone.com/ss/Alt-Browser.
     > Open and load Alt-Browser-ThierryGoubier.18.mcz and
    Alt-Monticello-Commands-ThierryGoubier.1.mcz

     > Enjoy! I'll try to make it my work system browser, so it should
    get at least a minimum of support for coding and refactoring commands.

--
Bernardo E.C.

--
Thierry Goubier