Thanks for trying and for giving feedback, Pavel.

A live, connected socket cannot survive an image save, I think.
A listening server can, because it is stopped and restarted.
But it shouldn't hang the image, of course.
I will try to debug this later on and come back to you.
I guess that you are on Linux, right ?

Sven