On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 7:47 PM, Yanni Chiu <ya...@rogers.com> wrote:

> On 19/10/12 12:38 PM,
> roberto.minelli-BHDiRLqP7qo@**public.gmane.org<roberto.minelli-bhdirlqp...@public.gmane.org>wrote:
>
>> I managed to have Pharo 1.4 with a working version of PostgresV2
>> native driver. I'll try with a fresh image and dbxtalk and let you
>> guys know.
>>

> If the native Postgres driver is good enough for now, there's no need to
> bother getting hardware specific opendbx libraries to work. However, the
> dbxtalk configuration includes Glorp, which you might want to try out.

Yes, but still, you can also use Glorp with the native postgres driver if
you want.

(((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfGlorpDBX)
    perform: #project)
        perform: #version: with: #stable)
            load: 'GlorpPostgresV2Native'

If you have more questions/problems, please ask :)

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com