What does it mean truly?    Well, I guess more and more people would make their
apps multilingual if they had a localization/translation framework.  I guess
this is especially true in Europe (and in Quebec for sure!) but also in many
specific parts of the USA (for instance in Texas I guess one would want to
support English and Spanish at least).

From a functionality standpoint, not having a localization/translation
framework is not a show-stopper since it looks like almost everyone understands
English on this planet!  But it would be nice to be able to provide apps in our
native language and in other languages end users would want.

I guess we should at least start talking and thinking about it so that when
comes the time to work on this, we'd already know where we're heading and how
we'd do it.

What do you think?

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)