Hi Doru,

that's great news and another sign that Glamour is very powerful. How hard
would it be to show the values for the current expression in the list of
variables? For example, while debugging the line

self doSomething: (value at: 1) with: aStream next

I would see in the list of variables the values for the expressions:

value at: 1
aStream next

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.duca...@inria.fr

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another without losing
enthusiasm."
Winston Churchill