Hi Stef,

Andrei I will integrate the Spec Widget Changes now.

Then I played with the debugger with vanessa and we got a bit lost because
> the text selection does not show
> where is the expression currently with over or into.

This should be fixed now.

> At one point we got to new process and it blocked also everything.

Not good. Do you what you deed?

> So after restarting in a new image we tried run to here and we were
> confused :)
>
> do: aBlock
>         "Refer to the comment in Collection|do:."
>         1 to: self size do:
>                 [:index | aBlock value: (self at: index)]
>
> I put the cursor in the block before aBlock and clicked on Run to Here but
> nothing happened

I will look at this. In theory now it should work like in the current
debugger.

Also now in the spec interface I get some very strange bugs that are not in
the glamour one.
Somehow some things do not update ok. I'll dig to see what happens.

I'll let you know when I have something more.

Andrei