I have been using both Github/FileTree and Monticello for STON this week, and
things have definitively progressed. Thank you, Dale & friends.

It does seem that I have to save a version to Github/FileTree first and then
copy it to Monticello (ss3) and not the other way around - otherwise things
seem to get messed up. So Github/FileTree is sticky ;-)

Sven

PS: in th FileTree code that I am using (from Metacello/Pharo 2.0) there is a
small UI problem:

SmallInteger>>/
Job>>progress
JobChange>>progress
SystemProgressMorph class>>updateJob:
MessageSend>>value:
MessageSend>>cull:
MessageSend>>cull:cull:
AnnouncementSubscription>>deliver: in Block: [action cull: anAnnouncement cull:
announcer]
BlockClosure>>on:do:
BlockClosure>>on:fork: in Block: [Processor terminateActive]

(The stack isn't any longer ;-)