On 30 November 2012 23:13, Sven Van Caekenberghe <s...@stfx.eu> wrote:

> On 30 Nov 2012, at 23:06, Igor Stasenko <siguc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And here is where shortcuts come in handy..
>
> Igor, you are not even using Command-Enter to search for classes/methods last
> time we sat together… ;-)

the explanation is much easier than you think:
in my dev image, which i didn't updated for a while, this function is
non-existent.
i find myself that, time to time i pressing this magic key
combination, get nothing.. and then enduring and continue the old way.
:)

but from other side, i bet you're not using my little patch to treat
multiple white-space characters as a single
entity for cursor movement, while i enjoying it :)

> Like Command-Click on Class/method names, so cool and technically not
> keyboard shortcuts !

yes i like it.. but same issue: i do not change images that often.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.