On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 7:31 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<stephane.duca...@inria.fr>wrote:

> Thanks Ciprian. It is a nice extension :).
> we should write a little tutorial :)

Yes a tutorial will come too ... but first I want to test it a little more,
and maybe get some feedback from volunteers ;)

I will have to check if it works on other platforms besides my mac.
Then figure a way to package/distribute easily with libclang - since
compiling libclang might not be trivial for a user.

Moreover If any of you guys have comments, different usage scenarios, api
improvement ideas please don't hesitate.

Cheers,
Ciprian