Hi:

On 23 Jan 2013, at 15:28, Stefan Marr wrote:

> On 06 Jan 2013, at 17:22, Ciprian Teodorov wrote:
>> The project is released under MIT license, and you can find it on the
>> smalltalkhub site.
>> http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~CipT/TalkFFI
>
> I was trying to play with TalkFFI, but it looks like libclang3.1 is not
> compiled correctly or something.
>
> How do you build it? In your code I see you are also targeting OSX, so that
> doesn't seem to be the problem.
>
> I was trying to use the MacPorts version of libclang3.1 without having set
> any special compiler flags.
> So, I am not entirely sure whether it is build correctly.

I searched a bit more and found the libclang of Xcode
(/Developer/usr/clang-ide/lib/libclang.dylib).

With that lib it crashes the VM on a callout to parse the header file
(clang_createTranslationUnitFromSourceFile).
The MacPorts version already stopped way earlier when trying to use
clang_createIndex.

So, still not a lot of luck.

I am on a OSX 10.6 with the latest NBCog, downloaded today
(http://pharo.gforge.inria.fr/ci/vm/nbcog/mac/NBCog-mac-latest.zip)

Best regards
Stefan

--