On Jan 22, 2013, at 7:19 AM, Jan Vrany wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 19/01/13 10:16, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>> Hi jan
>>
>> do you have an example of such tagging?
>
> Look at
>
> RBTranslateLiteralsInMenusRule class>>tagsBasic,
> RBNilOrEmptyCollectionReplaceRule,
> RBMethodSourceContainsLinefeedRule,
> RBTempsReadBeforeWrittenRile
> RBLawOfDemeterRule
> RBContainsNamespaceIdentifiersRule
>
> at
>
> http://www.exept.de/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/stx/goodies/refactoryBrowser/lint/
>
> Some comment on tagging
>
> http://www.exept.de/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/stx/goodies/refactoryBrowser/lint/RBLintRule.st?revision=1.9&view=markup

Ok It is a good idea.
What is the license of the changes you did?
And sorry but we do not want to have author in comment for the moment :)

> Could you please give me a pointer where newest Lint for Pharo
> lives?

For now it lives in Pharo20.
Once we migrate for real to smalltalkHub I want to have subprojects for RB,
SmallLint.

We tried for  while to have none disruptive changes by putting changes as
extensions of code critics but
it does not work for cleaning the rules.

Stef