2013/1/30 Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name>:
> (SNIP)
> I would make the none categorized term weaker by naming it "uncategorizied"
> so at least I have the change to deliberately not categorizing my methods
> without being annoyed by someones opinion about what is essential.

I agree with this, I'd fine if the method browser doesn't have any
category pane at all.

Most of the times the selectors are self describing, and a short list of them.
I only used the categories to search methods in classes like String,
where you try to find some specific behavior (most of the time under
the "printing" or "converting" category).

Regards,