On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 12:53 PM, Chris Muller <asquea...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM, Camillo Bruni <camillobr...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > I just wrote a simple classifier which is going to be used in Nautilus.
> > Basically it is an extensions of the existing code.

[snip]

> > 3. know protocols of super implementors
>
> I admit that is a good one.

I think this is execllent.  I'd appreciate is a lot.

> > 4. gather all implementors in the system and choose the most used
> protocol.
>
> Not so much this one.  If you limited the scope (say to siblings -
subclasses of it's superclass of the same level, ignoring Object as a
superclass), I think this would also be excellent.   Usually when I'm
creating a set of related classes, I'll wind up making the categories (or
protocols) similar - any help here is indeed help.

-Chris