Hello.

FYI, Redmine is a rewrite in Ruby of Trac (programmed in Python), with
several improvements. Later, some developers from Redmine made a fork of it
named ChiliProject, to go more faster in development. I recommend
ChiliProject over Redmine. ChiliProject have all characteristics that you
list, plus LDAP and OpenID authentication, much more.

https://www.chiliproject.org/
https://www.chiliproject.org/projects/chiliproject/wiki/REST_API

But... I have a look a fogbugz.com :)