Attachment using Rest Api (and linking it to a new or previously existing
issue):
http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/Rest_api#Attaching-files

ChiliProject have a powerfull wiki syntax (usable too in issues, news,
message commits shown in repository view), with use TextTile and CodeRay:
http://hokusai.com.ar/help/wiki_syntax_detailed
http://www.textism.com/tools/textile/
http://coderay.rubychan.de/

Sadly, the demo site of ChilliProject id unavailable, but I have an
instalation online that I use to my work, and I had create an account (user
pharo, pass pharo) for if you want give a try.
http://hokusai.com.ar/ <http://hokusai.com.ar/help/wiki_syntax_detailed>
http://hokusai.com.ar/projects (see New project button)
http://hokusai.com.ar/projects/test/repository (svn://
scm.gforge.inria.fr/svnroot/pharo/)

PS: As noted, I am a happy user of ChiliProject.