stephane ducasse wrote
> I will update their configurations and publish them in the squeaksource
> repository
> and the MetaRepoForPharo20.

I fixed the configs to work on Pharo 1.4 and Pharo 2.0 and uploaded to
sqs/MetaRepo... and ss3/MetaFor20... There are still some issues (like tests
are failing because ReferenceStream doesn't exist, and scattered references
to FileDirectory), but the core functionality seems to work.

For example, I was able to do:
PipeableOSProcess command: 'open http://www.google.com'.
(PipeableOSProcess command: 'ls') output.
in both 1.4 and 2.0, which is my standard metric of whether OSP is working
:)