I checked and the configuration was loading 15 versions.

Stef

Name: Collections-Support-StephaneDucasse.35
Author: StephaneDucasse
Time: 26 May 2010, 9:42:16 pm
UUID: b4d0a1ee-0e5e-458c-9856-a72b6a0a19e6
Ancestors: Collections-Support-StephaneDucasse.34

- Issue2317: FasterGrayPNGs. Thanks Squeak/Henrik
- Issue 2468: Better method trailer method creation. Part two. Thanks Igor
- Issue2242: FormConversionGeneralization. Henrik
- Better ScriptLoader comment to explain our process.
- Issue 1377: Senders of and implementers of does not work when symbol
selected. Thanks Guile.
- Issue 2074: Creating classes with Strings as the key in Smalltalk. Thanks
marcus.
-  Issue 2480: prepare deprecation of and:and: + deprecated and:and:and:and:

So just ignoring