There is actually no simple way to simply rename a method.
We should maybe add one which keep track of the versions :)

Historically (even if it sounds wrong today) you create a new method,
and delete the old one (and indeed this is disturbing for new comers ^^)

I really think that both usage are valid even if I think that most of the time,
you want to do a refactoring while renaming :)

Let's release Pharo 2.0, and then we will have fun experimenting this ^^

Ben