On Feb 27, 2013, at 12:57 AM, Camillo Bruni <camillobr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> we still get very undeterministic results from our build server.
> I relaunched the Pharo-2.0-Tests several times with the exact same VM & Image
> configuration.
>
> BUT, the outcome of the test results varies each time a little bit |(
>
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/176/testReport/ (windows
> crashed)
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/177/testReport/ (windows
> crashed, KernelTests.Chronology.DateTest.testDateAndTimeNow failing...)
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/178/testReport/
> (KernelTests.Chronology.DateTest.testDateAndTimeNow on all)
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/179/testReport/ (!BOOM!)
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/180/testReport/ ... ditto ...
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/181/testReport/ (!BOOM! plus
> windows crash)
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/182/testReport/ (!BOOM! plus
> windows AND linux crash)
> https://ci.inria.fr/pharo/job/Pharo-2.0-Tests/183/testReport/ (lots of
> failures all systems running, no chronology tests failing)
>

> so we still have to investigate this instability...

It is strange. Form the image side:

First problem: Build #177 (Feb 26, 2013 11:25:31 PM)

Good: Build #176 (Feb 25, 2013 5:40:31 PM)
        -> No Image change in between. Latest was good

This means that the image is not to blame?

But the VM:

91 is from 24-Feb-2013 21:25
92  (last VM build): 25-Feb-2013 17:50

So if the clocks are in sync. we ran 91 for the last good and the last fail.

Hmm… strange.

The first thing is that we need to make issues district.

1) We now there is some NB related Crash. Let's not run that test.
    (and set up a CI on all architectures for NB…)

        Marcus