Thank you Sean and Marcus.

I tried to find all methods that are only referenced by MethodFinder
(like asPacked), but I gave up after some minutes...

Yeti sounds good. I remember a guy from Germany that come to
Smalltalks 2009 (IIRC) that showed the testing tools from his company,
made in smalltalk. It was a nice presentation.

Martin