Hi janko

How do you want to proceed for the topics?
I have a list of topics now where do we write them.

        - tool support rewrite rules
        - new generation debugger
        - new change model and session manager (with martin dias)
        - improving roassal (with alexandre bergel et vanessa pena)
        - improving eyesee (with alexandre bergel et vanessa pena)
        - support touch event
        - UIPainter (with esteban lorenzano)
        - New widgets

Stef