2013/3/25 Pavel Krivanek <pavel.kriva...@gmail.com>:
> or do you know how Egyptians created their obelisks? Hundreds of them
> were sitting in a pit and were beating again and again with small
> stones for moths and years, millimetre by millimetre

I don't think that helps in the methaphor of a lot of people making
small contributions to produce a greater outcome because... egyptians
were slaves who died doing those obelisks. Are Igor, Camillo, Esteban,
Sven, etc. going to die? I hope not. :)

I don't know why Stephane needs that, but I understood what he wants
to communicate.
I'm trying to imagine something that represents that and then look for
a picture of it online.

Stephane: Does it need to be shown as a picture? It can be in words as
long as it takes less than 1000 words... :)

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo