Le 04/04/2013 15:45, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

On Apr 4, 2013, at 12:00 PM, Diego Lont <diego.l...@delware.nl> wrote:

So I also want the defaults changed: tab should complete my smalltalk code, not
enter.

defaults will not change... you will need to change your personal settings (as
described some mails before)

Esteban

I'm one of the guys which change his personal settings on any new 2.0 image... To turn auto completion off.

I use auto-completion on OpenOffice, on Geany when programming in C, and on Pharo 1.4, but not on 2.0; the way it negatively interacts with my keystrokes isn't worth the gain.

But hey, I know how to change my settings :)

Thierry
--
Thierry Goubier
CEA list