EstebanLM wrote
> And every time they make the same question "why is not like in [put your
> favorite IDE here]?"... still today, I do not have an answer, that's why I
> think is better not to provoke the question :)

I believe that they only asked that because we didn't have it, so no one
realized that in Smalltalk, where you often end lines with identifiers,
instead of non-alphanumerics like in C, it is way more annoying to have
'String' completed to 'StringApiSetter' than to learn to press tab instead
of enter. That having been said, like Johan I'm fine using my own custom
settings, so how about we combine the following defaults with Johan's
changeset and see how it goes:
       NECPreferences
                enabled: true;
                caseSensitive: true;