Sounds like a good classroom assignment for a class incorporating Usability Testing :)

Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
I still think useEnterToAccept has to be true
I sustain the idea of lower the entry level for the newcomers, instead supporting as default the use-workflow of power users (they have a settings browser there). We took this decision last year and I think it was a good one... not that we cannot change, but I would stick with it for now.
I think the current completion functionality has some other problems that makes
it sometimes uncomfortable to use...