----- Original Message -----

Cami,

I did look at the way ruby-gems worked pretty early on in Metacello development
and I've arranged things such that I should be able to add the ability to
specify ranges of versions, but the whole mechanics of the ruby-gem universe is
different than the smalltalk universe so I'm not sure that Metacello would give
you the behavior you are looking for even I did allow version ranges to be
specified ...

I'd be willing to spend time working through use cases with you to see if there
would be benefit for enabling that feature...

Dale