On 22 Apr 2013, at 17:37, Dale Henrichs <dhenr...@vmware.com> wrote:

> Now that folks like you are asking for features that I think I've addressed
> in the Scripting API, perhaps I can start getting some meaningful feedback.
> If your projects are on Pharo2.0, you'll have to wait for Christophe and I to
> finish the port, otherwise you can take it for a spin[1] (there is some
> documentation as well) and let me know what makes sense to you and what
> doesn't.

We're using the scripting api since almost a year and it seems to behave :-)
Btw, I also did some work to make it run in Pharo2.0 but it's not yet working
entirely. What is the location of your code changes on this so I can merge in
when I get back to it?

Btw, I did run into some load problems where strange conflicts got reported in
gemstone... you might be getting that bug report sooner than you want ;-)

Cheers
Johan