Thanks for your energy, alain told me that he will also have a look.
This is good to see movement from this front.
Having a scalable texteditor with rich editing capabilities (icons, line
number) is important for Moose and synectique.
Also the new generation code browser will benefit from this new TextMorph.
Stef