Hi Norbert,

I would move it to its own new repo in SmalltalkHub.

Also, I had another problem with RFB and the UIManager. The solution I
found was this one: http://samadhiweb.com/blog/2012.11.04.headless.rfb.html
I don't like it because I need to change Pharo's base source, but I didn't
spend time finding a better solution...I guess there is, though.

Best,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com