On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 3:05 PM, Norbert Hartl <norb...@hartl.name> wrote:

> Am 03.05.2013 um 20:00 schrieb Mariano Martinez Peck <
> marianop...@gmail.com>:
>
> Hi Norbert,
>
> I would move it to its own new repo in SmalltalkHub.
>
> Ok, but then it goes under my private section, right?

you can put it under PharoContributions team.

> Also, I had another problem with RFB and the UIManager. The solution I
> found was this one:
> http://samadhiweb.com/blog/2012.11.04.headless.rfb.html
> I don't like it because I need to change Pharo's base source, but I didn't
> spend time finding a better solution...I guess there is, though.
>
> The first line of code all my images (deployed on server using RFB) see is
>
> UIManager default: MorphicUIManager new.

I was going to do that as well. But it is not clear to me WHERE you write
that line of code. Because even if you save the image with that, doesn't
the image set its own UI manager when booting?  So I guess you need to pass
around a script when running the image or something?
What about adding RFB at startup list and implement #startUp doing
 "UIManager default: MorphicUIManager new." ?

Best,